Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Whew! I am back.

I am so glad I married a man who has a computer savvy brother. As a matter of fact, both my brother-in-laws are computer experts. Anyway, good ol' Stel is back with me (the comp). I aim to blog this weekend. I have missed being a part of the community, and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

I have chilled out with my purchases, but that doesn't mean I have a lot to write about.

By the way, does anyone have an recs for a good drugstore skincare regimen for acne-prone skin? My face is revolting, and I am always up for trying some new things.

Let's get this party started!

5 comments:

beautifulmonday said...

I swear by Neutrogena 3-in-1 Acne Stress Relief. I have even been known to MAKE friends buy it and promise to pay them back if they don't love it! (

which has happened once or twice). i'm a bum about putting it on regularly but when i do it's amazing how great my skin looks. even when you're not having a bad skin day, the salicylic acid exfoiliates and makes your skin smoother and glowier. it's also a great rescue for major breakouts and reduces redness.

that's the main thing i use for acne and related skin issues.

mooosley said...

Welcome back !! I can't wait for new posts!

When my skin is a mess I swear by Neutrogena's Oil Free Acne Free cleanser (the orange stuff) along with aspirin masks. I've used the Equate version (Walmart) with equal results. Just beware that it can be drying.

Elvira said...

YAY! So glad you are back! I don't have a lot of recs for D/S skincare but I have found that Mario Badescu is surprisingly inexpensive compared to some D/S? brands and they send free samples. You can talk w/ a consultant on the phone & they can make recommendations for you as well. :-)

Rachel Moline said...

Target isn't quite drugstore, but I started using the Boots Expert Anti-Blemish line last spring and I'm incredibly happy with it!! The real jewel is the foaming cleanser -- it cleans my face of whatever I have on there (including mineral makeup) without any stripping. I'm on my 3rd pump bottle of that stuff lol.

T said...

Thank you all for the recommendations. I took the list and looked for some goodies. I will let you know how it works out.

Thanks for the everything!