So, I believe I mentioned before that I found Maybelline Pulse Perfection on sale at my local Target. I don't think the price point is appealing to the demographic in my area. Well, I seized the opportunity to try this mascara many were raving about.
After applying this mascara several times, I can openly and confidently say that I really do hate this product for many reasons:
1) The push button to turn on the vibration is at the end of the wand, which affects that amount of control I can have when I apply the mascara.
2) The formula is a little of the wetter side,which makes the mascara dry longer. And this seems to clump a little.
3) The brush is flexible like the "Define-A-Lash" brush, which inhibits control, again.
4) Yeah, sure this mascara produces longer lashes, but they look spikey and hard.
5) This is a high maintenance mascara application. I can't just swipe and go.
So far, I have had some great luck with Maybelline, but this was a bust for me. Come to think of it, the mascara being poopy on me is welcome because I would have been in trouble had a loved a $13 drugstore mascara.
Anyway, more reviews will come soon. I plan on swatching the La Femme shadows next. This takes a little time, especially now that Cheeks is teething and wanting to play all the time. Thank you for the patience.
Indian Wedding: Smokey Reception Glam
2 hours ago