Friday, June 26, 2009

Quick Tip: L'oreal eye shadow primer and more fun

The L'oreal Decrease eyeshadow primer is not bad. I bought this a while back and tried it yesterday for the first time. I was impressed; this is just a first impression. However, is this still easy to find? I found mine on clearance at my Target, but I am not sure if the clearance of this item is universal.
hmm...

Also, I like these quick notes. I know there is twitter, but this is more beauty focused. Twitter is more random thoughts, I guess.

Opinion on these quick notes? Stop? Continue?

BTW check out Nouveau Cheap's alert about new Sally Hansen polishes, color is great for summer.

Also see Gloss's review on mark.'s new fruity mists! Just don't wear them around bees.

MakeupbyRenRen shared her views on the ubiquitous 42 stack palettes (want!), and she offers up a tutorial on a rockin' look.

Suffer from eyeshadow fallout? Check out Makeup on a Budget's savvy money-saving tip!

Have a fun one lovelies!

3 comments:

Recessionista! said...

Ooooh, thank you for the link!! And I have been wanting to try that L'Oreal e/s base...good to know I might be able to get it on clearance!

PS: I love these Quick Notes! Please keep them. :)

Kitty said...

Hi! I tried Decrease but it doesn't work for me unfortunately :(

T said...

Kitty, that is poopy. I thought it would work for me either (like crease immediately), but it lasts a good 5-6 hours on me. UDPP last around 10-12 hours.
It's amazing how different our reactions are.