Saturday, April 4, 2009

Imagine you are on a beach, and melt the pain away...

My life has changed! It was scheduled to change April 18th, but someone had another idea. On March 31st, I went into labor at 3:00 am. Twenty-two hours later, I was pushing a baby boy into this world.

Now that I have a chronic eater and pooper on my hands, my post will have to take a momentary backseat. I will be sure to escape the world of tending to a new human being to read my favorite blogs, however.

If anyone has any recommendations on how to survive sleepless night, please let me know.

Much love

10 comments:

Joanne said...

=-o congratulations!!!

I thought you might find it interesting that the word verification thing I'm supposed to type to post this is "croon". How baby appropriate :-)

GlossQueen said...

Congratulations on your new arrival! I don't have any advice for you about sleepless nights other than to say forget the housework and sleep whenever you can :)

Askmewhats said...

I'm not sure if there's any tea that can relaxes you down there..but you can try drinking some "non caffeinated" tea! :) then don't think about anything! hope you're better

marisol said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you.

JennBee said...

Congratulations!! :)

LoveMeMore said...

Congrats!!!

Tanya said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Bella said...

Hermana!!! This is great news!!! Geez, I didn't even know you were preggers!!

Lavender is a godsend.

The Mighty J said...

Congratulations! I hope you and baby are doing well!

Kcurly said...

CONGRATS!! I didn't know you were pregnant!!

Sleepless nights...I have no advice, never did figure that one out lol.