Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tagged!

GlossQueen tagged me with the Kreativ Tag award. This is my first questionnaire tag, which I always find fun to read when other bloggers do it.
So I have to list 7 things that I love, and then pass it on to 7 bloggers that I love. Instead of passing it onto 7 bloggers I love, I am going to let you decide to do it on your own volition. Everyone is welcome. Of course, if you do it, I will read it because I am a nosey person!

here we go
7 things I love, in no particular order

1. Tootsie Roll lollipops. I love getting to the gooey middle and then peeling the lollipop stick. I try not to buy bags of the lollipops too often because I will go through a bag in a day.

2. Beads. I love the variety, the colors, the textures, the creations one can make with them.

3. NPR. pretty much my only news source. In fact, I am going to donate my car to the local station pretty soon. If they will take it, that is...

4. Historical fiction. a little bit of history, a whole of creativity.

5. Rainy Days. everything is fresh afterwards. I was content when it rained on my wedding day.

6. Women with strong and assured voices. What more can I say?

7. Weekly chats with Mr. Serenity, facebook convos with The Grrl, check-ins with Queen Fierce, and frontal lobe kisses from the Scholar. Oh, and I love when the Scholar holds my hand firmly in public. Recently, I have really enjoyed relaxing in Felix's room too.

Fun times, please feel free to do this questionnaire in the comments section or on your blog. It's fun to get to know each other.

2 comments:

LoveMeMore said...

1. Kisses onthe forehead or nose form #1

2. My new found love: blogging

3. Saturdays when I can chill in my apartment all day.

4. The thought of finally graduating one day...

5. Good hair & make-up days

6. Drinks with the girls

7. When #1 & I incorporate each other into our futures.

T said...

LoveMeMore, great list! Yay for graduating soon and spending time with the girls!!
Thanks for sharing