Saturday, February 14, 2009

Humbled




Wow, I received a triple award. A perfect day booster to anyone's day. Bella, over at Cafe Beautique was generous enough to consider me for the triple award. When you get a chance, go over to her blog and check it out. It is an excellent blog with loads of tips, insight, reviews, and other girly things.

Let me tell you, I love blogging, and I do it just for fun. I know that I bore my friends with makeup stuff, so I have to let out somehow. This avenue has been a lovely escape, and the blogging mates who I have encountered are fantastic. I hope this adventure continues for a long time.

Now, I am going to pass on the love!

Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Congrats to the recipients for being awesome!
I Dare to Compare!
Fabuless Beauty
Bare Budget Beauty
Pink Sith
The Pink Traincase
Newly Natural
Gloss Menagerie
Dirty Martini
Betty Brown
Spend or Save
Askmewhats

Bloggers, thank you for being wonderful and for offering so much information. (Of course, there are more, but I tried to keep the list to the ones who haven't receive the triple award yet.)
much love

5 comments:

JennBee said...

Thanks so much! Glad to see you blogging again - I was worried you had disappeared :)

Tanya Annette said...

I am so honored!!! Thank you so much, T :)

Askmewhats said...

thank you so much for the award! that makes me feel loved! :D

A Gal On A Budget said...

This completely made my day and I cannot thank you enough! I have not put nearly as much work into my blog as I'd like to but I am so grateful for the fact that someone has taken precious time out of their day to read my meager ramblings. You are awesome!

Kcurly said...

Aww thanks , I am so honored!! I will have get off my lazy behind and follow the rules! Thanks again!