Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I hauled

All is well, I have more reviews coming, and hopefully I can take pics of eye looks.  I just hauled some goodies thanks to gift cards and sales. yay.
I got several waterproof eyeliners, which I can't wait to try.  I have been on an eyeliner kick and water will not keep me down, damnit!

Also, I have fallen back in love with my everyday minerals foundation, and the Coastalscents Diva Defense has yet to disappoint me.  Oh, and the Lancome brushes are most excellent.  I have been using them on a daily basis. Yay!

Oh, and I also got some new mark. stuff that I forgot to include in the picture.  I got the new berry scrub (dry seeds and such that you mix in with your gel cleanser), a mark. bag from the outlet and some gel eyeliner (I am so glad they were only $1.  They are not good.)


Hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

B said...

You have some AWESOME stuff. You are going to love those UD liners. They are amazing!

marisol said...

Nice haul! I got both sets of liners but have yet to try them.