Sunday, September 14, 2008

So listen

I think I have stated this before, but  I have not worn makeup in more than two months.  I have not bought makeup in more than three months.  I have become addicted to chapstick, and I am enjoying the comfort of granny panties (the ones that surpass the belly button).  My girly card will soon be revoked.  My sixth sense is already alerting me to the notice letter that the Commission on Girliness is going to send on Monday.  

But I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, last night I briefly watched the Coco Chanel biopic on Lifetime.  The woman who was playing the young Coco had a lovely, light-handed gray smokey eye.  I immediately loved it, and I felt a tinge of motivation to try it out this week, probably on Tuesday when I have time.  I plan on using a Revlon Quad that I have, then I plan on taking photos, then I plan on writing about the orgasmic experience of applying makeup (I don't remember what it feels like).  Then I plan on falling into the routine again.

Then I plan on shaving my legs, then I plan on turning off the TV.  Actually, if anyone has any tips on how to cut back on TV watching, please share.  I am kind of hating the fact that I am watching so much TV.  Here is the other thing, I have been watching way too much political stuff, and I am getting stressed out about it.  Seriously, I can't wait until November; I just want to get it over with.  I am ready to either cry incessantly and feel depressingly hopeless, or feel inspired, validated, and reassured.

Anyway, everything else is going okay.  Classes are going well, and I have no problem with time flying by when it comes to this specific task.  The rest can go as slow as it wants.

Alright, back to planning.

3 comments:

Elvira said...

Yea! I can't wait to see the smokey eye. If you want to watch less TV try blogging more. LOL j/k Pick 2-4 shows a week you can't live without. and only watch those. Local news & sports don't count IMO.

T said...

I do need to blog more. I really enjoy when I do. I do think that your plan definitely works, and once the show is done the TV turns off.

I am looking forward to two shows: Pushing Daisies and Life. Oh, and I really enjoy watching America's Funniest Home Videos late at night. I sleep better after I laugh incessantly.

Ask Ms Ida said...

I had to laugh when I got to this post about watching too much tv. I gave myself a birthday gift a few years back (don't ya just hate the gifts you have to make monthly installments on?) anyways I got a DVR for my tv. We program all the programs we want to watch. Often I program programs we MIGHT want to watch just so we can check them out. Then in our OWN SWEET TIME we sit down and go thru them. I almost never watch programs in their real time and I rarely watch the comercials. Often when I just review the program and discover we don't really care for it after all. Saves loads of time and we never miss something we want to do because we might miss a program. Life is much simplier now and I am not locked in front of the tv anymore.