Thursday, September 18, 2008

Inspired by Dirty Martini

Dirty Martini has a fun "6 Random things" entry on her blog, and it has inspired me to do my own.

1) I love watching the Disney channel. My favorite show is "Life with Derek," which is an awesome Canadian show about a his and hers family. It focuses on the children's shenanigans, and Derek is the brother who always causes the headaches. Hannah Montana is my least favorite, but I will watch it regardless.

2) I have a very specific way of folding my underwear. I like to trifold the undies vertically and then fold them in half. It's the only way I can contently put them away in the drawer. If anyone folds it different, I refold it my way when s/he isn't looking.

3) I ate the flavored lip balm Avon used to sell when I was a kid. I also used to eat sticks of butter when I was a kid. Kind of gross.

4) I love black olives, I can eat an entire jar in one setting.

5) I have been reading the same book for more than 5 months. I think it might be time to move on.

6) I can't wait to have gray hair. I wan't to be a silver fox. Hawt!

Marisol, I hope you start a trend with the random things. I think reading them is fun. Others, join in on the fun.

2 comments:

marisol said...

I can eat green olives all the live long day especially with a grey goose martinis. :D

What book have you been reading? I have like 5 books on my nightstand that I have been meaning to read. Times just gets away from me.

I like these surveys because you get to see what you have in common with people and find out neat things about them.

T said...

Hey Marisol, I am reading The World is Flat. It's pretty interesting, but I just can't seem to finish it.