Dirty Martini has a fun "6 Random things" entry on her blog, and it has inspired me to do my own.
1) I love watching the Disney channel. My favorite show is "Life with Derek," which is an awesome Canadian show about a his and hers family. It focuses on the children's shenanigans, and Derek is the brother who always causes the headaches. Hannah Montana is my least favorite, but I will watch it regardless.
2) I have a very specific way of folding my underwear. I like to trifold the undies vertically and then fold them in half. It's the only way I can contently put them away in the drawer. If anyone folds it different, I refold it my way when s/he isn't looking.
3) I ate the flavored lip balm Avon used to sell when I was a kid. I also used to eat sticks of butter when I was a kid. Kind of gross.
4) I love black olives, I can eat an entire jar in one setting.
5) I have been reading the same book for more than 5 months. I think it might be time to move on.
6) I can't wait to have gray hair. I wan't to be a silver fox. Hawt!
Marisol, I hope you start a trend with the random things. I think reading them is fun. Others, join in on the fun.
Make Up For Ever Artist Face Color Launch
49 minutes ago