Thursday, July 10, 2008

Quick Rave!

I just bought NYX Doll Eyes mascara (volume), and I friggin love it. This is the second day of wearing it, and I have been batting my eyelashes left and right. Men are dropping like flies at the sight of my lashes. My husband fainted when I gave him a quick seductive look, right after I applied the mascara.

It's not so much that is adds super volume (Lash Blast is still crazy at working its magic), it's more that the mascara lengthens and curls the lashes. No major clumps, no spikes, no smuding, no hardness. I also really enjoy the brush. It has an hourglass curve and it works well to grab the lashes.

I will add pics when I have time. I bought my Doll Eyes at makeupgeek.com (listed on the sidebar). Check out the list of NYX products in the forum area. I believe Marlena is in the process of setting up an online store.

I will also review the really nice new Mark eyeshadows that will be released soon.

Take it easy, peeps!

pics, as promised
The Brush, so curvy

I likey!

NYX Doll Eyes Volume

No comments: