Friday, July 25, 2008

Next, the nails!

I came home and decided to practice one of my favorite looks and experiment with some colors.
I also practiced applying individual lashes.

Neutral eye



Mark. latte e/s on lid
Mark. espresso e/s in crease
Mark. whisper to highlight
Andrea individual lashes
Mark. on the edge e/l in cleo
NYX Doll Eyes Volume mascara

















Blue/Green

Coastal Scents 88 e/s palette
They don't have the names. It was the darkest green, darkest blue, medium green

mark. on the edge e/l in cleo
NYX Doll Eyes Volume Mascara
Beautique e/l in black inner rim
Fyrinnae montalivet to highlight





















Happy face, Happy wallet!!

5 comments:

Tanya Annette said...

Oooh, I love love love the neutral eye!!

marisol said...

I like all the looks but especially like the liner.

T said...

Thanks ladies!

Tanya, the shadows are surprisingly nice. oh, and I used the Essence of Beauty crease brushes, and I love them.

Marisol, other than the Revlon colorstay, I really enjoy this liquid liner. The brush it comes with takes a little practice. I finally feel more comfortable using it. I did, however, use a lip liner pencil for this liner look.

Alyson said...

So overall would you rec. that CS palette? :)

T said...

Alyson, I have really grown to enjoy this palette. I have focused on using the brighter colors in this palette, and I have been pleasantly surprised at the color payoff and lasting effects. The majority of the colors are matte. There is a touch of a "grandma scent" to them, but it fades away. When I apply, I like to pat the shadows on because these have a little fall out. It's great for $20 because I really don't have lots of bright colors and this allows me to experiment without giving any money away. Check my flickr account for pics of the palette (on the sidebar)